In this edition of the BlackRock Future Forum | A world in transition, renowned investors Ray Dalio and Rick Rieder will share the stage for the first time to explore today’s market dynamics, and consider how they impact investment portfolios. With decades of investing through multiple market crises, Ray and Rick will deliberate on whether this time is different and what it means for the future of investing.
Future Forum highlights:
- Hear directly from industry-leading investors on how policy, inflation, geopolitics and other influences impact the portfolios they manage
- Gain insights on where market opportunities may be created from the crisis and recovery
- Learn about the emerging trends shaping tomorrow’s markets
The Future Forum is an opportunity to connect with other investors and peers to ask the questions that matter most. We look forward to your participation!
- Rick Rieder, Chief Investment Officer of Global Fixed Income, BlackRock
- Raymond T. Dalio, Founder, Co-Chairman & Co-Chief Investment Officer, Bridgewater Associates, LP
Conference websiteVirtual Event 21 Oct 2021: BlackRock Future Forum | A world in transition
Disclosures / Disclaimers
By downloading content from this page, you agree to share your contact information with BlackRock Institutional. Yes, I consent to receiving electronic communication from BlackRock Institutional (40 East 52nd Street, New York, NY 10022 | BlackRock.com/institutions). I can withdraw my consent at any time.
Link uploaded by the Savvy Investor content team.
Listed in: Pension Funds Conferences, US Pension Funds Conferences, Endowments and Foundations Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, SWFs and Central Banks Conferences, Insurance Companies Conferences, Stock Selection and Analysis Conferences, Asset Allocation and TAA Conferences, Stocks and Sectors Outlook Conferences, Global Economic Outlook Conferences, Global Strategy Outlook Conferences, Hedge Funds Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences, Commercial Real Estate Conferences, Debt and Credit Outlook Conferences, Canadian Pension Funds Conferences, Fixed Income and Treasury Conferences, Risk and Portfolio Construction Conferences.