The ETF Summit is designed for Retail, Institutional and Independent advisors to learn about the ins and outs of the US ETF market. Osney Media have designed a conference agenda with education in mind by researching with advisors currently buying ETFs as well as those who are weighing up the opportunity and still have unanswered questions.
This year’s agenda features;
- Live trading demo, giving a practical guide for buyers.
- Hear from over 30 expert speakers from Americas most talented investors
- A series of deep dive roundtables designed to be a ‘buyers guide’ covering various topics including;
- Model portfolio construction
- How to select the right ETF
- Insights from behavioural finance
- Factor investing
- Socially responsible investing with ETFs
- Controlling beta risk in ETF portfolios.
- Keynote presentations looking at the state of the market including realities, possibilities and trends in ETFs, as well as thought provoking sessions of behavioural investing.
Discount for Savvy Investor members
Conference websiteETF Summit 2019 (New York City) 13 Jun
Listed in: Pension Funds Conferences, Investment Consultants Conferences, US Pension Funds Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Endowments and Foundations Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, SWFs and Central Banks Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Insurance Companies Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, ESG and Ethical Investing Conferences, Stock Selection and Analysis Conferences, Asset Allocation and TAA Conferences, Quant and Tools Conferences, ETFs and Funds Conferences, Alpha Trading Strategies Conferences, Quantitative Methods Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Stocks and Sectors Outlook Conferences, Global Strategy Outlook Conferences, Risk and Portfolio Construction Conferences.