IC3 Real Estate (Los Angeles, CA) 13 Nov 2019
More and more states across the USA are legalizing cannabis use for medical and recreational purposes, with 33 states and the District of Columbia now having legalized medical use, and recreational cannabis is legal in 11 states plus DC. As a result, industry demand for real estate is on the rise, opening up significant new opportunities for real estate investors and other industry professionals. Cannabis cultivation, processing and retail operations require a lot of space and finding innovative ways to make this space available is one of the real challenges facing the industry.
Leaning on IMN’s longstanding history of providing both the real estate and legal cannabis industries with cutting edge programs dedicated to thought leadership and business development, this inaugural event will marry those two areas of expertise and provide attendees with a truly unique look at the growing opportunities for real estate players within the nascent cannabis industry.
This forum will address a wide range of real estate issues as they pertain to the cannabis industry. Some topics that will be covered include:
- US Legal Cannabis Market Outlook & Economic Overview
- Warehousing & Making Properties Suitable for Cannabis Operations
- Cannabis Farm Land Investments
- Building a Brand with Retail
- Opportunity Zones & Cannabis
- Structuring Lease Agreements
- Legal & Regulatory Considerations
- Tax & Accounting Implications
- Deal Flow & Fund Structuring
- Due Diligence Best Practices
- New Cannabis Facility Construction
- Acquisition/Disposition Strategies
Conference websiteIC3 Real Estate (Los Angeles, CA) 13 Nov 2019
Listed in: Investment Consultants Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Stock Selection and Analysis Conferences, Stocks and Sectors Outlook Conferences, Global Economic Outlook Conferences, Farmland and Forestry Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences, Commercial Real Estate Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences.