Equity markets have been dominated by a handful of the largest stocks for several years. As a result, today’s cap-weighted indexes are nearing historical levels of capital concentration – and those few, dominant stocks wield a disproportionate influence over market returns. In a market driven by the behaviour of a handful of stocks, does a diversified approach to equity investing still make sense?
In this webinar, the President of Intech’s International Division, David Schofield, and Iheshan Faasee, managing director and client portfolio manager will discuss:
• Are market stress indicators showing signs that a size reversal is ahead?
• Can systematic rebalancing generate alpha over time?
• What is a portfolio’s Excess Growth Rate, and how does it contribute to portfolio returns?
• How does an optimized portfolio exploit the rebalancing premium?
• David Schofield - President, Intech International Division
• IIheshan Faasee - Managing Director, Client Portfolio Manager
• Brendan Maton, IPE