NPL & Real Estate Investment Summit 2020 (Kyiv) 26-27 Feb
Ukraine is currently sitting on the largest NPL pile in Central & Eastern Europe, at a sizeable €37.6b. Recent regulatory changes to banking practice and legal frameworks are bringing Ukraine in line with international standards, while acting as an incentive for investors, according to PwC.
With these changes and the overall positive outlook for this market, DDC brings its unique brand of event to Kyiv, highlighting and discussing these developments with active market leaders and a strong foreign investment presence.
- The Summit is focused on the Ukrainian, as well as CEE & Greek markets of distressed assets and real estate
- Attendance: Leading debt purchasers, debt servicers, private equity firms, banks, global investors, advisors and asset managers
- Opening Keynote: Andy Jobst, International Monetary Fund, USA
- 1:1 Introductory Meeting Platform: This event marks a unique opportunity to network and discuss investing strategies with industry experts all gathered in the one place while gaining insights to creating value in the current and expected markets
- Ukrainian Banking & Legal Frameworks
- Ukrainian Transactions & Developments
- Valuations & Due Diligence
- Greece: Recent Transactions and Benchmarks
- Servicing & New Developments
- Technology & the Future of Financial Services
- Restructuring: Strategies & Special Situations
- NPL Investing: Risks vs Benefits
- The Servicing Landscape
- Distressed Real Estate & Property Development
Conference websiteNPL & Real Estate Investment Summit 2020 (Kyiv) 26-27 Feb
Listed in: European Pension Funds Conferences, Investment Consultants Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Stock Selection and Analysis Conferences, Emerging Markets Outlook Conferences, Stocks and Sectors Outlook Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences, Commercial Real Estate Conferences, Debt and Credit Outlook Conferences, Fixed Income and Treasury Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences.