Virtual Event 27-29 Oct 2020: Alternative Investments Forum
The Alternative Investments Forum agenda will cover:
- Why alternative assets are going mainstream
- New principles of effective portfolio construction
- Social impact investing and ESG factors
- The future of hedge funds is bright. Or is it?
- Risk and opportunities in private credit
- Private equity activity and arbitrage opportunities
- Real assets and accessibility to investors
- The benefits of using structured notes in asset and liability modelling
Conference websiteVirtual Event 27-29 Oct 2020: Alternative Investments Forum
Listed in: Middle East Investors Conferences, ESG and Ethical Investing Conferences, Stock Selection and Analysis Conferences, Emerging Markets Outlook Conferences, Stocks and Sectors Outlook Conferences, Hedge Funds Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences, Commercial Real Estate Conferences, Debt and Credit Outlook Conferences, Fixed Income and Treasury Conferences.