Pensions & Investments are hosting their WorldPensionSummit this October 19th-23rd as a virtual experience. The event is being co-hosted by The Hague.
The agenda will cover topics such as:
- How investors are allocating for the long term
- How pension fund money could stop climate change
- What the digital revolution can bring to investment
- How to make member communications work harder
- Remodelling retirement for a working generation
- and much more
The event will also include the P&I 2020 Innovation Awards, celebrating the top proven solutions and initiatives in pensions.
Explore the agenda: https://conferences.pionline.com/conference/WPS/2020/agenda
And speaker line-up: https://conferences.pionline.com/conference/WPS/2020/speakers
Conference websiteVirtual Event 19-23 Oct 2020: WorldPensionSummit
Listed in: Pension Funds Conferences, DC Pensions Conferences, European Pension Funds Conferences, Pensions Administration Conferences, DB Pensions Conferences, UK Pension Funds Conferences, Asset Allocation and TAA Conferences, Global Strategy Outlook Conferences, Cleantech Investing Conferences.