What worked for investors during an era of steady growth, low rates and stable prices, will likely not withstand a world defined by unpredictability. As we confront a more volatile future, don’t miss BlackRock’s President Rob Kapito along with Harvard Economist and Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence H. Summers at the BlackRock Future Forum – Investing in an era of volatility for perspectives on rates, economic outlook, and implications for investors as policymakers try to stabilize prices without risking a recession.
Register now: https://event.blackrock.com/0Vo4wz?RefId=BLK2022-BFFSept-SavvyInvestor
Other topics of discussion include:
- Catalysts to moderate the global economy
- Lessons from past crises and what’s different this time
- Implications of politicization and policy trade-offs on markets
- Investment opportunities to sustain uncertainty
- Lawrence H. Summers, Harvard Economist and Former U.S. Treasury Secretary
- Rob Kapito, President, BlackRock
- Zach Buchwald, Head of Institutional Business (U.S. & Canada), BlackRock
- Gargi Chaudhuri, Head of iShares Investment Strategy Americas, BlackRock
- Allister Hibbert, Head of Strategic Equity, BlackRock
Conference websiteVirtual Event 15 September 2022: BlackRock Future Forum – Investing in an era of volatility
Disclosures / Disclaimers
Listed in: Markets Outlook Conferences, Global Economic Outlook Conferences, Global Strategy Outlook Conferences.