Virtual Event 4 Aug 2020: The Future of Senior Housing Amidst COVID-19
With uncertainty swirling due to the pandemic and current state of the economy, register now to hear iGlobal experts discuss how the senior housing sector can adapt. Join in on August 4th at 11:00 am (EST) for an exclusive virtual panel discussion on The Future of Senior Housing Amidst Covid-19.
Key topics include:
- The short and long term effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What are people seeing now with transaction volume and what’s expected going forward?
- What is COVID’s impact on occupancy levels now and in the future?
- What’s the outlook for new construction starts?
- What safety guidelines and new protocols are being put into place?
- What is the outlook for repricing in the months ahead, will there be an expansion of cap rates in the sector?
PLUS, a new feature for iGlobal Live – attend a live virtual event and be personally introduced to a speaker of your choice. This is only available for attendees of live events, and places are limited, so secure yours now to stay connected and stay informed.