The 14th Annual World Takaful & InsurTech Conference 2019 (Dubai) 1-2 Apr
Register Now to join over 300 global leaders from Takaful, Conventional Insurance & Insurance Innovations as they deliberate on these challenges and the way forward for the industry. The 14th Annual World Takaful & InsurTech Conference (WTIC 2019) will take place on April 01-02, held in strategic partnership with the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and supported by the Insurance Authority (IA) and Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre (DIEDC). The forum will take place at Dubai Mall Hotel in Dubai and will spearhead a series of discussions gravitating around the theme of “Reinforcing Customer Engagement & Operational Agility through Digital Transformation”.
What lies in store for you at WTIC 2019?
- Keynote Addresses by leading industry experts H.E. Ebrahim Obaid Al Zaabi, Director General, Insurance Authority (IA) & Abdulla Mohammed Al Awar, Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre (DIEDC)
- Exclusive Regulators’ Rendezvous featuring Puan Nurul Izza Idris, Deputy Director of Jabatan Perbankan Islam dan Takaful, Bank Negara Malaysia & Mohamed M. Shamsi, Head – Conventional Insurance & Reinsurance Firms, Insurance Supervision Directorate, Central Bank of Bahrain, alongside other regulators
- Exclusive One-on-one interviews with Zia Zaman, Chief Executive Officer, LumenLab & Chief Innovation Officer, Metlife Asia & Reena Vivek, Chief Operating Officer, Zurich International
- CEOs Panel on revolutionising a traditional industry and driving insurance penetration & distribution in emerging markets by adapting to an array of industry challenges featuring Osama Abdeen, Chief Executive Officer, Abu Dhabi National Takaful Company P.S.C; Sager Nadershah, Managing Director, Aljazira Takaful and A. R. Srinivasan, Chief Executive Officer, Dar Al Takaful
- Insightful Conversations with Dave Matcham, Chief Executive, The International Underwriting Association of London (IUA); Salmaan Jaffery, Chief Business Development Officer, DIFC Authority; Michele Grosso, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Democrance; Ayman El Hout, Country CEO, Marsh Emirates Insurance & Nor Azman Zainal, Chief Executive Officer, Prudential BSN Takaful, among others
- WTIC 2019 Exhibition featuring leading industry names - SALAMA, Abu Dhabi National Takaful Company P.S.C, HandsOn Aktuaris, FIS Global, Protiviti & Netcetera, among others
- A presentation on IFRS17 by Fidelity Information Services, LLC
- Enhanced networking opportunities with more than 300 senior executives from the global Takaful and insurance technology industry and dedicated sessions on the way forward for InsurTech & TakafTech; the challenge of progressing to profitability for Takaful operators, embracing innovation and technology in the insurance industry and assessing the challenges of corporate governance in Takaful, & more.
Join WTIC 2019 as a Partner/Delegate/Speaker by dropping a line at: email@example.com
Book your place for the conference and avail a discount of 20% by citing the code ALMO20 on registering here
For more information, visit: www.wtc19.com
You can find the latest press releases below: