ResourceStocks Sydney takes place from 16-17 May 2018 and will curate meetings between investors and mining companies who will present their up and coming projects within the Precious Metals (Gold & Silver), Base Metals (Copper and Zinc) and Energy Minerals (Lithium, Cobalt and Graphite) commodity groups around the world.
The adjacent conference agenda will provide macro-economic, commodity and geo-political context across the Precious Metals, Base Metals and Energy Minerals Commodity Groups. Key topic areas include:
- How is the current market impacting investors decisions: Discovery time. Using this macro and geopolitical context in mind, we discover: what ‘quality’ looks like in a project?
- When is the best time to invest in new projects?
- How are companies funding projects in ways to keep equity investors happy?
- Who do investors like – project generators or project developers?
- Outlook for Copper: Rising prices made copper one of the best performing commodities of 2017 and many think the best is to come for the red metal in 2018 and beyond. We examine the reasons, and look at the districts most likely to produce new-generation copper mines and exiting exploration news.
Listed in: Other Institutions Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Alternative Asset Classes Conferences, Hedge Funds Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences, Other Alternative Investments Conferences, Commodity Markets Outlook Conferences.