Join Macquarie's Daniel McCormack (Managing Director, Economist) and Peter Durante (Managing Director, Head of Technology & Innovation) for their webinar Decarbonisation of Electricity on Thursday 30th June at 9 am EDT / 2 pm BST / 3 pm CEST.
Topics to be covered in the session include:
- How much of the final energy demand can we electrify?
- Can renewables technically do that?
- What role does hydrogen play?
- What is the most cost-effective way to decarbonise electricity?
- What is the energy source mix for electricity likely to be in 2050?
- What extra investment is required to achieve this outcome and where are the opportunities?
- What are the implications of all this for market structure and regulation?
Find out the answers to these burning questions and much more by signing up and tuning in live on Thursday 30th June.