The US has yet to experience the recession that many experts predicted earlier in the year, but with one of the most historically volatile months for markets ahead (October), paired with ongoing headwinds that include a softening consumer, slowing labor market and high interest rates, concerns still remain.
During this Data Minds session, capital markets experts will weigh in on how best to source and utilize data in uncertain times to help you outperform your benchmark.
Topics for discussion include:
- Global trading and risk outlook for Q4 and how to leverage the right data
- Inflation vs. interest rates - experts' view on the primary long-term concern for investors
- US stock options are on track to topple last year's record number of contracts - what does this mean for markets?
- Opportunities and threats within the alt data market
- AI tool use cases (no hype, just practical examples)
Registration link lists panelist bios including:
Chris Petrescu, Founder of CP Capital, Formerly at ExodusPoint and WorldQuant (moderator)
Melissa Brown, Managing Director, Applied Research at Qontigo
Sean Feeney, Head of US Options at NASDAQ
Todd Schmucker, Director of Data Strategy at Walleye Capital
Ed Lavery, VP of Investor Intelligence at Placer.ai
Who should attend?
Equity and options traders, quantimental investors, risk professionals, portfolio managers, researchers and more.
Free to attend | 45-minute virtual panel at 10am ET September 14, 2023 | Video replay will be sent to all registrants