Join us and hundreds of influential governance professionals in Toronto for three packed days of key insights into best practice, with expert speakers highlighting future priorities for companies, investors and stakeholders. The Conference will include topics such as:
- ‘Equipping corporate boards and investors to deal with next generation crisis’
- ‘Canadian governance practices: drivers and disrupters’
- Investing for the future’, looking at how long-term investors are approaching key risks
- ‘Systemic stewardship as the next frontier?’ and what systemic risks mean for stewardship
- ‘The urgency of net zero carbon emissions by 2050: impacts on resource-based economies’
- ‘Game-changers for the just transition’
- ‘Driving expectations for diversity, equity and inclusion in the investment industry’
- ‘Regional regulatory round up: challenges and opportunities’
The 2023 Annual Toronto Conference will also feature multiple breakfast and hosted sessions, networking opportunities (including two networking dinners), an Academic-Practitioner Seminar and the ICGN Global Governance and Stewardship Awards. To see the full agenda, and to register, please visit https://www.icgn.org/toronto.
Readers of Savvy Investor are able to attend at the reduced rate of £950+vat by registering as ‘Partner’, saving £250 GBP (usually £1200 GBP+vat).
Discounted hotel accomodation is available until 30 May 2023.