** THIS CONFERENCE HAS BEEN POSTPONED**
The ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits 2020 in London, New York, Toronto and Hong Kong, and on ETF TV
Free registration and CE credits are offered to buyside institutional investors and financial advisors.
New York – April 2, 2020 at The Metropolitan Club, New York register now
London – May 19, 2020 at The Waldorf Hilton, London register now early bird rate ends March 31st
The ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summits are designed to provide the opportunity for institutional investors and financial advisors to hear from the leading ETF issuers, banks, exchanges, law firms and others. Discussions will be around the impact that market structure and regulations have on ETF product development for ESG and non-transparent active; as well as the impact that due diligence, suitability, the use and trading, and technological developments have on ETFs.
Afternoon workshop: During the afternoon coffee break, participants will have the opportunity to discuss with their peers topics of importance and interest relating to ETFs raised earlier in the day. They will also be able to raise any questions with, and obtain guidance from, outside experts.
Panel Discussions will offer an opportunity for substantive and in-depth discussions on topics including:
- ETFs and their impact on the Markets, Trading and Market Structure
- Regulatory impact on Investor choice – ETF rule, Non-Transparent Active, Derivatives Rule, Best Interest Rule
- How to Trade ETFs – ETF Hub, trading platforms, liquidity
- Portfolio construction – outlook for the markets, how and when to use ETFs, mutual funds, shares and/or futures
- Trends in ESG and thematic investing
- The future trends that will impact the use and development of ETFs in the next 5 – 10 years
The most recent ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit in Toronto on Dec 2, 2019 was very successful based on the feedback received.
The attendance was 180 out of the 235 people that registered - to view the speakers, agenda and sponsors click here.
Watch the ETF TV highlights from the ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit in Toronto on Dec 2nd here.
- Mario Cianfarani, CFA, Head of Institutional & Retirement Distribution, Vanguard Investments Canada
- Carol Derk, Lawyer, Borden Ladner Gervais
- Michael Greenberg, CFA, CAIA, Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Multi-Asset Solutions, Franklin Templeton
- Ronald Landry, MBA CPA CGA, Head of Product and Canadian ETF Services, CIBC Mellon
- Patrick McEntyre, Managing Director, Electronic Trading & Services, National Bank Financial
- Jos Schmitt, President & CEO, Executive Director, NEO Exchange
- Amol Sodhi, Vice President & Director, Asset Allocation, TD Asset Management
Conference websiteETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit (London) - NEW DATE TBC
Listed in: UK Pension Funds Conferences, Endowments and Foundations Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Insurance Companies Conferences, ESG and Ethical Investing Conferences, Stock Selection and Analysis Conferences, Quant and Tools Conferences, Derivative Instruments Conferences, ETFs and Funds Conferences, Index Investing Conferences, Alpha Trading Strategies Conferences, Stocks and Sectors Outlook Conferences, Hedge Funds Conferences, Risk and Portfolio Construction Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences, Investment Technology Conferences.