The one-day summit will explore how to maximise returns on investment, in light of recent government initiatives across the region and how to overcome current geopolitical challenges, market scepticism, and stagnation. Moreover, understand how to make the most profitable returns on investments based on asset classes and benchmarking. The event will showcase recent investment success stories from the regions’ growing Telecommunication, Technology and Real Estate sectors.
Topics of Discussion:
- Tapping into underestimated growth potential regionally – countries like Croatia, Czech Republic and Serbia are increasingly looking more attractive to investors
- Recent ratings upgrades – with Romania projected to move into emerging market status, what does this mean for investment in the region?
- Growing Asian investment into the region – ICBC (Industrial Commercial Bank of China) have recently set up a €10 billion CEE fund
- Geopolitical analysis – the impact of Brexit, American and European elections effect investment into CSEE going into 2017?
- Regional investment highlights and challenges such as SAB Miller and Allegro deal
Speaker line up to date:
- Pasquale Diana, Head of CEEMEA Economics, Morgan Stanley
- Vladimir Vano, Head of CEE Research/Chief Analyst, Sberbank Europe
- Bas Bakker, Senior Regional Resident Representative - CEE, IMF(International Monetary Fund)
- Denis Sokolov Partner, Head of Research, Cushman & Wakefield
- Julian Mayo, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Charlemagne Capital
- Dr. Ludwik Sobolewski, CEO, Bucharest Stock Exchange
- Carsten Hesse, EME Equity Strategist, Berenberg
- Thomas Spring, Partner, Syntaxis Capital
- Bill Fawkner-Corbett, Investment Director, CEE Equity Partners
- Marzena Fick, Head of CEE Debt Capital Markets, Citi
- Iqbal Nasim, Vice President - Financial Institutions Group, ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China)
- Viktoria Beromelidze, Head of Origination, Debt Capital Markets Centre (EMEA), Bank of China
- Elvin Guri, CEO, Empower Capital
- Marius Ghenea, Investment Director, 3TS Capital Partners
- Gary Dodge, Chief Equity Officer, SEAF Central and Eastern European Growth Fund (Poland)
- Lyuben Belov, Partner, LAUNCHub Ventures
- Peter Attard Montalto, Executive Director, Head of Emerging Europe, Middle East and Africa Economics, Nomura
- Igor Zgrabljić, General Secretary, Foreign Investors Council - Croatia (FIC)
- Daniel Tomov, Founder, Eleven Venture
Contact name: Tannaz Rastegar - Head of Marketing
Contact email and tell: +44 (0) 207 124 2445 - +44 (0) 772 060 2952
Listed in: Pension Funds Conferences, European Pension Funds Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Emerging Markets Outlook Conferences.