Investment Content Quarterly: A Special Report for investment marketers
Savvy Investor's latest Investment Content Quarterly (ICQ) for Q1 2021, provides unique insights and market intelligence viewpoints, derived from our own data and observations. Designed to help investment marketers better understand content trends and assist them in developing their content strategy, this report includes a list of the Top 100 white papers from the Savvy Investor platform and a granular analysis of views and topic popularity.
Click to download: Investment Content Quarterly: Q1 2021 (Savvy Investor)
- A contentious US election and the advent of 'Investment Outlook Season' proved popular with both content writers and readers, with high numbers of papers and exceptional engagement levels
- ESG as a topic remains popular, though papers have become more nuanced in their choice of subject matter. ESG data, circular economies, and decarbonisation were among those that performed well
- Somewhat surprisingly given the rally in cyclical assets in the final quarter, both factor investing engagement and content production fell in Q4
- Declining asset return forecasts and approaches on how to mitigate a low yield, low return environment, often via the use of alternative asset classes, proved popular
- Long-term thematic investing, and papers hypothesising about the 'new normal', post-COVID-19 environment, performed well