Nominations now open!
Nominations for the Savvy Investor Awards 2017 are now open. To find out more about the Awards, or to nominate a paper, please email email@example.com
The Awards recognize the best investment papers of the year, judged on the quality and readability of papers and their appeal to our institutional investor audience. Winners will be announced on Tuesday December 5th.
Savvy Award Categories 2017
- Best Investment Paper 2017
- Best Asset Allocation Paper 2017
- Best Smart Beta Paper 2017
- Best Fixed Income Paper 2017
- Best Pensions Paper 2017 (North America)
- Best Pensions Paper 2017 (UK)
- Best Superannuation Paper 2017 (Australia)
- Best ESG Paper 2017
- Best ETFs Paper 2017
- Best Innovations Paper 2017
- Best Quant Paper 2017
- Best Emerging Markets Paper 2017
- Best Investment Industry Paper 2017
- Best Real Assets Paper 2017
- Best Private Equity Paper 2017
Best Investment Paper 2016
For a look back at all of last year's winners, across 15 different categories, please visit the 2016 Savvy Investor Awards page. The winning paper overall was this one from Robeco:
Expected Returns 2017-2021: It's Always Darkest Just Before Dawn (Robeco)
The paper examined a variety of key issues for global markets and set out Robeco's forecasts for returns from the world's major asset classes over the five years 2017-2021. Despite the negative surprises experienced in 2016, Robeco presented an optimistic view of the future, arguing that a gradual monetary normalization is likely to unfold over time.