What are factor indexes and how can the be used are questions frequently heard by index providers and ETF issuers alike. Of equal importance is to understand why advisors and money managers are looking at ETFs linked to factor indexes and how they are incorporating factor ETFs as part of their client solutions.
Join Rolf Agather, Managing Director of Research & Innovation, FTSE Russell; Matthew Bartolini, CFA, Vice President, Head of SPDR Americas Research, State Street Global Advisors and Will McGough, CFA, Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager, Stadion Money Management for an interactive webinar on 12 April, 12 noon – 1pm (Eastern) where we will disucss:
- Single and multi-factor indexes – the differences you need to know about
- Performance and characteristics of different factors
- Accessing factors via ETFs: exposures, liquidity and diversification
- Live case study: How money managers are using multi-factor ETFs
- The buy-side experience: lessons from adopting multi-factor ETFs