Future of Investment Management: Increasing use of investment Data and technology.
- What is an Investment Data Management Platform and why would I need one?
- Using an Investment Data Management Maturity Model to inform your investment data program.
- Optimising the use of good quality data to enhance Investment decision support.
- IBOR, ABOR and PBOR.
- Recent Regulatory Developments- Including Portfolio Holding Disclosure Requirements and new APRA Reporting Standards.
- Compliance automation: Increasing regulatory and institutional investor pressures requiring pre-trade, intra-day, post-trade compliance checks.
- Client reporting and the data management that supports it.
- Designing or reviewing your investment operating model including data & technology.
- The Digital Transformation of Performance Analytics, Workflow and Data Distribution.
- Choosing the right technology and data partners.
- ESG and data: Understanding ESG Data Challenges.
- Rising to the occasion: How data teams can make organisations date-centric