Webinar 7 Oct 2021: 5-year Expected Returns - The Roasting Twenties
Investors are anxious about where markets are headed as we recuperate from the coronavirus. But unlike the Roaring Twenties – the last time we recovered from a pandemic – this time we face a far bigger issue: global warming.
That’s why this year’s Expected Returns publication is titled: ‘The Roasting Twenties: Things are heating up’. Robeco has factored in the consequences of climate change for the first time in the outlook’s history.
Discover what the experts say the coming five years have in store when they discuss their forecasts at Robeco’s live and interactive digital broadcast event. Held on Thursday 7 October, this will feature an excellent array of speakers, including the authors of the main forecasts.
The keynote speakers are:
- Beatrice Weder di Mauro, Professor of Economics at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva
- David Yermack, Professor of Finance and Business Transformation at the New York University Stern School of Business
Experts will discuss:
- The 2022-2026 expected returns for main asset classes
- The inclusion of climate impact in these expected returns
- The future of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Central banks’ post-pandemic playbook
Conference websiteWebinar 7 Oct 2021: 5-year Expected Returns - The Roasting Twenties
Listed in: Pension Funds Conferences, European Pension Funds Conferences, Investment Consultants Conferences, UK Pension Funds Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Endowments and Foundations Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, SWFs and Central Banks Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Insurance Companies Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, ESG and Ethical Investing Conferences, Asset Allocation and TAA Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Global Economic Outlook Conferences, Global Strategy Outlook Conferences, Alternative Asset Classes Conferences, Cleantech Investing Conferences, Other Alternative Investments Conferences.