We’re living in an era of extraordinary disruptions.
56% of attendees at Risk.net’s recent OpRisk Global Week felt they were not confident in identifying their vulnerabilities when COVID hit. FIs were forced to shift their operating models and rethink their controls, the full impact on operational risk losses is yet to be determined. Emerging from this all encompassing event, regulatory expectations are more stringent, forcing FIs to ensure best practice in operational risk and focus on resilience, cyber risk, third party risk management, fraud and more. Never before has operational risk been so central to every CRO and regulators agenda globally.
Attracting 350+ regional specialists, this editorially driven discussion week is the leading regional dialogue offering your team the practical tools you need to:
- Overcome even the most sophisticated forms of fraud, with a focus day drilling down into COVID related incidents, insider risk, synthetic fraud, the dark web and more.
- Better identify, quantify and mitigate cyber, third party and ICT risk whilst better understanding your full ecosystem of risks.
- Keep up-to-speed with the regional regulatory expectations with unrivalled insights from across Europe and the UK with open audience fireside chats and confidential post-session Q and As where you can get the answers you need.
- Identify the new threat actors on the block with in depth educational sessions on IoT, 5G and technology risk.
- Visualize where climate risk, diversity and well-being sit within the operational risk remit and how you can better position your team to mitigate risk in this crucial areas.
Conference websiteVirtual Event 5-8 Oct 2021: OpRisk Europe
Listed in: Pension Funds Conferences, European Pension Funds Conferences, UK Pension Funds Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Insurance Companies Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, Quant and Tools Conferences, Alternative Asset Classes Conferences, Hedge Funds Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences, Risk and Portfolio Construction Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences, Investment Technology Conferences.