Webinar 19 Apr 2021: Biodiversity and Infrastructure Investing - Managing Risk and Enhancing Value
Expectations on the finance sector’s role in safeguarding biodiversity and natural capital continue to grow but this complex topic can sometimes be challenging to navigate in a diligence and asset management context.
Aimed at infrastructure Private Equity ESG practitioners, join this webinar for some practical biodiversity insights including:
- An overview of the mitigation hierarchy and how it can be integrated effectively into financial decision making
- An introduction of how biodiversity data can enhance decision making during the diligence process
- A recent sustainable finance case study of how protecting biodiversity has tangibly enhanced asset value
- Helen Temple, Chief Executive, The Biodiversity Consultancy
- James Magor, Director, Responsible Investment, Actis
- Ed Ellis, Manager, Integrated Biodiversity Assessment Tool (IBAT)
- Moderated by: Gemma James, Head of Environmental Issues, PRI
Conference websiteWebinar 19 Apr 2021: Biodiversity and Infrastructure Investing - Managing Risk and Enhancing Value
Listed in: Investment Consultants Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, ESG and Ethical Investing Conferences, Alternative Asset Classes Conferences, Cleantech Investing Conferences, Infrastructure Investment Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences.