Virtual Event 29 Oct 2020: SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum
EEL Events is pleased to announce the 14th SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum.
Due to health concerns, the Spring edition of the conference is rescheduled for 29th October 2020 and it will be delivered as a virtual event. The Forum is expected to create another chance to catch up with the latest market news on SEE M&A and PE transactions in the regional marketplace.
This best-in-class learning and networking opportunity regional event will share insights from leading acquirers and private equity investors who will reveal their best practices for delivering the value and examine the latest trends and changes in the deal marketplace.
Key topics include:
- M&A outlook in Southeast Europe
- What are the new tax and legal issues impacting M&A deals in the SEE region?
- What are the key lessons learned from recent M&A Transactions?
- Which country will attract the most investment in the next 12 -18 months?
- Romania's Private Equity landscape and exit opportunities
- Financial Institutions M&A: sector trends & experiences
- Regional acquisition strategy and post acquisition integration experience
- Best practices for increasing value in PE
- Venture Capital and digital trends in the SEE region
Conference websiteVirtual Event 29 Oct 2020: SEE Private Equity and M&A Forum
Listed in: Investment Consultants Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Emerging Markets Outlook Conferences, Alternative Asset Classes Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences.