Virtual Event 20-22 Oct 2020: The North American Family Investment, Impact & Ethics Meeting
Campden Wealth's North American Family Investment, Impact & Ethics Meeting will be run virtually this year on October 20-22.
Some of the key themes being explored include:
- Allocating to mega trends such as: Aging, AI and machine learning, the impact of climate change, urbanization and smart cities, and redefining global trade
- How other families are using an impact framework
- Defining your impact and ESG aims
- Researching and selecting the right financial manager
- What impact really is and how are fund managers are shifting to include it
Attendees will enjoy fireside chats, keynotes, family case studies and brand new breakout sessions!
Conference websiteVirtual Event 20-22 Oct 2020: The North American Family Investment, Impact & Ethics Meeting
Listed in: Investment Consultants Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, ESG and Ethical Investing Conferences, Asset Allocation and TAA Conferences, Quant and Tools Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Global Strategy Outlook Conferences, Alternative Asset Classes Conferences, Cleantech Investing Conferences, Investment Technology Conferences.