SPS Conferences are hosting their Annual Bond Investment Strategies for Pension Funds conference on January 9th 2020 at Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel in London - it is aimed at pension funds and other institutional investors.
The conference is focused on the key challenges facing investors when managing bond investments during the current ‘low for longer’ market environment, as well as how political uncertainty and environmental ethics are affecting pension fund decision making.
Speakers at the event are:
- Ella Hoxha, Senior Investment Manager, Global Bonds, Pictet Asset Management
- Alex Gitnik, Managing Director, Client Portfolio Manager, Neuberger Berman
- Chris Bowie, Partner, TwentyFour Asset Management
- Jon Day, Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income Team, Newton Investment Management
- Richard Adams, Senior Investment Director, American Century Investments
- Rory Sandilands, Investment Manager, Kames Capital
Conference websiteAnnual Bond Investment Strategies for Pension Funds (London) 9 Jan 2020
Listed in: Pension Funds Conferences, European Pension Funds Conferences, Investment Consultants Conferences, UK Pension Funds Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, ESG and Ethical Investing Conferences, Asset Allocation and TAA Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Emerging Markets Outlook Conferences, Global Strategy Outlook Conferences, Debt and Credit Outlook Conferences, Fixed Income and Treasury Conferences.