6th Edition Credit Risk Modeling and Management (Chicago, IL) 18-20 Nov 2019
This GFMI conference will provide banks and credit unions with practical solutions and strategies to overcome key challenges surrounding CECL compliance. Attendees will hear the latest updates and feedback from the regulators to help them drive their implementation efforts. Delegates will have a chance to benchmark their efforts around credit card modeling, and will walk away with best methods to gather and analyze the granular data required for CECL submissions. Participants will hear from a variety of small and large firms so they can compare their strategies on use of technology, leveraging existing resources, and auditing of CECL with their peers.
Attending will be top level executives from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, Provident Bank, Wintrust Financial Corporation, GE Capital, Wescom Credit Union among others that will be presenting on the following key topics:
- Understand the latest regulatory updates enabling you to prepare for the submission
- Augment your modeling strategies based on actions of other banking institutions
- Develop methods to stress test CECL models in different credit cycles
- Gain latest insight on problems and solutions surrounding credit card modeling
- Utilize data processing and management to strengthen CECL compliance
Discount for Savvy Investor members
Conference website6th Edition Credit Risk Modeling and Management (Chicago, IL) 18-20 Nov 2019
Listed in: Investment Process Conferences, Quant and Tools Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Alternative Asset Classes Conferences, Other Alternative Investments Conferences, Debt and Credit Outlook Conferences, Fixed Income and Treasury Conferences, Risk and Portfolio Construction Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences, Investment Technology Conferences.