Global Real Assets Investment Forum (Austin, TX) 26-27 Feb 2019
We hope you will be able to join us February 26-27, 2019 as we learn about the decisions North American pension funds and US endowments and foundations are making as they address the new global investment landscape and what this means for their portfolios of real assets.
Agenda highlights include:
• How will institutions forward-protect their portfolios in 2019?
• Is beta exposure your friend in real assets investing? It may be if/when you need liquidity
• How investor interest in the energy sector is changing where the money is flowing
• Is a public-private mix of real assets truly more resilient?
• ESG and real assets…
• Which real estate opportunities will withstand the downturn?
• How will anticipated changes in the distressed debt markets impact real assets investors and the opportunities they’re interested in?
• Given the macro context, the outlook for commodities
• Sector focuses in 2019: Mining; Energy; Healthcare (infrastructure); Natural Resources
o Sub-Sector focuses in 2019: Aircraft leasing; Shipping, trucking and transport infrastructure; repurposing pipelines and ancillary infrastructure; Battery storage and other opportunities to come from demand for electric cars; Next generation of solar and wind opportunities
• Defining the governance structure which will facilitate co-investment programs
• Role of specialist v. generalist managers in infrastructure
• Re-addressing fees, including the underlying ones
• The secondaries markets come to real assets investing
Conference websiteGlobal Real Assets Investment Forum (Austin, TX) 26-27 Feb 2019
Listed in: Investment Consultants Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, Asset Allocation and TAA Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Alternative Asset Classes Conferences, Private Equity and VC Conferences, Commercial Real Estate Conferences, Debt and Credit Outlook Conferences, Fixed Income and Treasury Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences.