In order to turn around the distressed enterprises from debt crisis and discuss how to participate in market-oriented debt-to-equity business to solve such important subjects as currently extra-high corporate leverage ratio, etc., Total Finance and experts of authoritative industry organizations, frontier research, and market practices jointly sponsored the seminar on practices in debt restructuring and market-oriented debt-to-equity swap. Hereby, experts, scholars and practical personnel in the industry are sincerely invited to jointly discuss a path to help out the distressed enterprises.
Core topics include:
- The opportunities and challenges of China's reorganization of creditor's rights in 2018
- Investment opportunities and difficulties for private equity to participate in the debt reorganization of distressed enterprises
- Analysis of the pricing mechanism and withdrawal channels of distressed enterprises
- Vitalizing distressed enterprises through "debt reorganization + debt-to-equity swap"
- Cutting-edge thinking on the market-oriented debt-to-equity swap under the new regulations on assets management
- The characteristics and main points of the present round of market-oriented debt-to-equity swap
- How do implementing institutions carry out the business of the market-oriented debt-to-equity swap?
- Li Shuguang, dean of the Graduate School of China University of Political Science and Law, and director of the Bankruptcy Law and Restructuring Research Center of China University of Political Science and Law
- Qin Liping, executive vice chairman and secretary-general of NPA Industry Alliance, and partner of Hylands Anli Law Firm
- Fu Wang, deputy chief judge of court VI of civil division Shanghai No.2 Intermediate People's Court
- Hang Changyin, specially-appointed professor and doctoral supervisor of KOGUAN LAW SCHOOL OF SHANGHAI JIAO TONG UNIVERSITY, and president of Bankruptcy Law Research Center of Shanghai Law Society
- Li Jingan, Chief Strategy Officer of Anhui Goho Financial Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Yang Xiaojie, deputy GM of Shanghai Runwei Investment Management Co., Ltd. (Huarun)
- Naifeisha Nihemaiti, partner of Zhonglun Law Firm
- Zhang Yu, business restructuring service partner of Ernst & Young (China)Advisory Limited
Conference websiteForum on China Debt Restructure and Market-oriented Debt-to-Equity Swap (Shanghai) 22-23 Jun
Listed in: Pension Funds Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Emerging Markets Outlook Conferences, Debt and Credit Outlook Conferences, Asian Pension Funds Conferences, Fixed Income and Treasury Conferences.