Digitising Wealth & Asset Management Summit (London) 16 May 2018
Embracing the next stage in digitisation for full business transformation
As chatbots, top-notch client experiences, and digital platforms start to become commonplace, wealth and asset managers need to turn to creative solutions to meet targets and differentiate themselves. Early adopters of new digital strategies have already seen stronger positioning in digital-facing markets and more efficient internal operations, so what can be done to drive an industry stalled at the challenge of business overhaul into the digital age?
At Finance Edge’s Digitising Wealth & Asset Management Summit in London on 16 May, we will discuss the next stage in industry digitisation, best practices for building a long-term strategy that will work for your firm, and solutions for the biggest challenges holding teams back.
- Meeting the demands of tomorrow’s clients while maintaining loyalty today
- Protecting client and company data in a constantly evolving cyber security landscape
- Expectations for technologies on the horizon, and digitising for the next generation
- Building a change management strategy centered around a digital corporate culture
- Defining the unique client needs of wealth & asset managers, and digitising accordingly
- Developing industry partnerships to build profitability and streamline processes
- Analysis of technologies with proven value vs. hype, and what will work for you to provide that next-level client experience
- Calculating the risk of investing in specific technologies under a limited budget
- Outsourcing regulatory compliance focus back in on money management
Who should attend
The summit will bring together experts from Wealth management firms, Asset management firms, Digital advice companies, Digital management companies, Fintechs, Insurance companies, Private equity firms, Regulatory bodies, Consultancies with the following job titles:
- Head of Advice
- Head of Distribution
- Head of Retail Wealth
- Head of Innovation
- Head of Product / Proposition Development
- Head of Business Transformation
- Head of Customer Engagement / Experience
- Head of Personal / Retail Investing
Super Early Bird discount expires on 23 February 2018.
Register now - Contact us on +44 (0) 20 3397 7458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for special rates.
Discount for Savvy Investor members
Conference websiteDigitising Wealth & Asset Management Summit (London) 16 May 2018
Listed in: Investment Consultants Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Private Wealth and Family Offices Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, Quant and Tools Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences, Investment Technology Conferences.