Top Agriculture Investment conference. Global AgInvesting Europe returns in its sixth year in 2015, aiming to strengthen the community of industry leaders who have committed to put real money to work and uphold the fundamentals of agriculture. The event attracts around 400 fund managers, allocators and industry executives to explore the rapidly growing asset class of agriculture, together with the challenges and opportunities it presents. Topics of discussion will include the global markets, crop specifics, regional risk and return profiles, the latest innovative technologies, social and environmental responsibility and liquid vs. illiquid strategies.
- 10+ hours of dedicated networking time
- 16+ hours of critical presentations and panel discussions
- Speaker-hosted roundtable discussions
- Interactive workshops on water scarcity, structuring the investment vehicle, and land tenure
- Pre-conference seminars on agriculture fundamentals and opportunities in agtech
GAI Europe is Going Mobile
Our event app will soon be available to make this year's experience even more valuable for attendees, sponsors, and speakers. If you are looking for more exposure for your firm at GAI Europe, you can put your message in the hands of every attendee with a Banner Ad on the mobile app. Purchase your ad when you complete your registration or email email@example.com to learn more.