The Mining Journal Intelligence unit has developed a robust and in depth methodology to establish a shortlist of what they consider to be the most promising projects in the market today.
They have combined their renowned industry insight and project knowledge to put together a two day event to both discuss key market issues, and promote only the best opportunities to their global investor audience.
The event will give attending investors a personalised, curated agenda of private investment meetings and outstanding content to share new ways of raising capital and to highlight the world’s leading mining projects in a new format.
This immersive two day event will showcase:
- Exceptional investment opportunities
- Consultative one-to-one business meetings between mining companies and investors
- Keynote speeches from industry titans
- Structured networking and interactive discussion groups
Keynote speakers include:
- Rick Rule, President and CEO, Sprott U.S. Holdings
- Bert Koth, Managing Director, Denham Capital
- Tom Albanese, Former CEO Rio Tinto, Vedanta
- Gerard Reid, Co-Founder, Alexa Capital
- Julian Treger, CEO, Anglo Pacific Plc
- Christopher Ecclestone, Principal, Hallgarten & Company
Aspermont - Future of Mining Australia 2019
Bilal Azmat, Head of Marketing
Conference websiteMining Journal Select (London) 24-25 Jun 2019
Listed in: Investment Process Conferences, ESG and Ethical Investing Conferences, Stock Selection and Analysis Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Emerging Markets Outlook Conferences, Stocks and Sectors Outlook Conferences, Global Economic Outlook Conferences, Debt and Credit Outlook Conferences, Fixed Income and Treasury Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences, Commodity Markets Outlook Conferences.