Now in our 18th year, FIMA has continued to position itself as the leading voice in the financial data industry and an unmissable global networking event. Join and network with over 500 buy- and sell-side data leaders and help shape the future of enterprise data management.
Hear presentations from industry leaders on how privacy regulations GDPR and BCBS239 are transforming data accountability, using automation to deploy available solutions for governance, quality management and analysis and bringing in cloud and mobile infrastructure to increase analysis and better data management.
Learn from our excellent speakers including:
- Chris Bannocks, Global Chief Data Officer, ING
- James Harwood Bridgen, Global Chief Data Officer, HSBC Asset Management
- Ade Agbede, Global Head of Data Services Integration, Blackrock
- Andrew Barnett, Global Chief Data Officer, L&G Investment Management
- Gary Goldberg, Global Chief Data Officer, Mizuho
- Deepak Suresh, Global Head of Data Strategy and Transformation, Deutsche Bank
- Andy Alexander, Head of Data Science EMEA, JP Morgan
- Catriona Baldwin, Global Head of Data Governance, Credit Suisse
FIMA has been helping data managers from leading buy side and sell side firms solve their biggest challenges for over 15 years through interactive discussion and solution sharing. To see the full speaker line up and more download the agenda here: https://bit.ly/2yOanBD
As a reader of Savvy investor you can save with exclusive discount code when you book online here: https://bit.ly/2yKTdEV
Discount for Savvy Investor members
Conference websiteFIMA 2018 (London) 27-28 Nov
Listed in: Investment Consultants Conferences, Other Institutions Conferences, Institutional Asset Managers Conferences, Investment Process Conferences, Manager Selection & Mandates Conferences, Stock Selection and Analysis Conferences, Quant and Tools Conferences, Markets Outlook Conferences, Stocks and Sectors Outlook Conferences, Regulation and Compliance Conferences, Investment Technology Conferences.